5+ Fastest Growing Industries | Best To Start A Business 2019
To start a new business effectively, you need to have a good idea or the fastest growing industries you’re preparing to enter. There are many of business ideas in 2019, it can be hard to figure out which is trending technology with exciting future. Not only profitable today, you’ll want have great startup ideas for the long term.
Whether jumping on the most rapidly growing industries can be risky, it can also be highly rewarding. If you have been asking yourself what business to start, then this list is for you.
Here are 5+ fastest growing industries to consider by AgileTech! Read on to see which is the most promising business with impressive growth prospects.
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence has taken the world by a storm. Machine learning and AI have become an essential part of our lives, from “Hey Siri” entering with us on live chat to self-driving cars technology. The future of AI looks bright, in fact, the growth of AI should more than double revenue to become a USD 12.5 billion industry.
As the result, the AI industry is one of the fastest growing industries to start your business venture in.
Why it’s hot
- Create new job — AI can create even more new jobs than ever before! Even though eliminate low-skilled jobs, it will effectively create hight-skilled job opportunities to spread all sectors of the economy.
- Have great power in baking and financing systems — With the use of AI, this institutions achieve efficient results in quick turnaround time, focus on every customers. The quicker service in banking and financial, the happier customers will be received at all times.
- Improve healthcare — AI will completely reshape the healthcare industry for the better. It is helpful in managing medical records and other data, predictive diagnostics, precision surgery, drug creation and host clinical operations.
Ready for more AI services? Try to experience our areas!
Blockchain is an emerging treasure box for entrepreneurs, especially with its rapid growing rate. According to Gartner, by 2023, blockchain will support the global movement and tracking of $2 trillion of goods and services annually.
Why it’s hot?
- Security purposes — Navigating the online world safely has become a real concern over the last few years. In fact, known as blockchain, can be used to protect data from cyber attacks and make it impossible to hack.
- Less transaction time — Blockchain allows us to make transactions without involvement of third party. This will help save a lot of money from receiving money and financial documents while making transactions, unlike traditional banks.
Getting started with the most challenging and fastest growing industries — Blockchain services from AgileTech!
3. Digital Transformation
In today’s era of volatility, there is no other way but to re-invent. The only sustainable advantage you can have over others is agility, that’s it. Because nothing else is sustainable, everything else you create, somebody else will replicate — Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon
The experience of customers is the heart of digital world. Therefore, the more customers engaged, the more opportunities harness data insights as just a few of the benefits that digital transformation brings.
Why it’s hot:
- Drive more data based — Going digital is ability to analyze the data which is gained during digital marketing strategy. It pulls together data from many sides of the business from personal customer information to social media metrics.
- Increase agility and innovation — There is always change and always more to do. In other words, this fastest growing industries leave no time for startups to rest. The digital transformation will be new competition and new trends.
- Demand customer needs better — As long as focus on creating more convenient experiences for your audiences, this technology will help your team serve them even more efficiently.
Is your business ready for Digital Transformation? Take a look at our Technology — help you convert more qualified business with ease!
4. Mobile App Development
“Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites” — Smart Insights.
And 77% of smartphone shoppers are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps allow them to make purchases quickly.
Above statistics indicates that mobilizing is not a choice anymore! Mobile apps have become the fastest growing industries and most effective tools to engage with customers.
Why it’s hot:
- Increases Sales — Mobile apps rapidly increase sales of goods and services and make more profit. For example, UK’s Domino’s Pizza increased their sales by 28% after the release of its mobile app. Around half of the orders placed online are done on mobile apps.
- Business Exposure — A research shows that smart phone users spends at least 162 minutes daily on a couple of apps. So that, having a mobile app can increase business visibility and promote the growth of business.
- Marketing Tool — Mobile apps can provide information about customers preferences and behavioral patterns to make important decisions based on accumulated data. Business owners can simply push notification and reach target customers as a marketing tool.
Based on customer’s needs, AgileTech Mobile App Development can support customers from idea steps to finishing and maintaining products!
5. Website development
Website development is fastest growing industries as a tool of business development. But, many of us do not know how important a website holds in growth of a business. Let’s face it, website services have tremendously changed how the business industry works. Look at some of the important reasons why a website is important for business growth.
Why it’s hot:
- Communicate with visitors effectively — A website will expand your reach and attract more visitors to your business. In addition, customers prefer to look a responsive website design from both tablets or smartphones. This will increase both your site’s exposure and organic traffic.
- Get to win with SEO — A great website design is important, but if a website doesn’t have a chance at good search rankings? To avoid having a website that, building it with SEO in mind, and then many people will get to see.
- Prove your reliability — With the help of website development, you can add your skills, credentials, experience, expertise and more all-in-one place. Earn the trust and confidence of your visitors and serve as a reference point for customers interested in your business, making it easy for you to produce leads. Great isn’t it?
Start adapting, develop a website, and get ready to collect the benefits of your success.
6. Robotics Automation
Robotic automation offers manufacturers growing opportunities to save on costs, enhance production, and remain competitive. The return on investment can equal growth that not only increases profits but creates jobs for a community and savings for customers.
Why it’s hot:
- Save money & time — Robots can operate 24/7, increase production and minimizing downtime dramatically.
- Be one of the fastest-growing industries — Modern robots can be used in high production to medium volume manufacturing environments.
- Create more jobs — Programming, engineering, operators, data analysts, robot manufacturing are all needed. Humans are needed to help service the machines.
To sum up, here are more awesome resources: